This Page contains information on Shipping (UK and International), Payment, Warranties and Returns
We will email you an invoice upon receipt of your order. Payment is by bank transfer
|Shipping - UK
* Small Items – We post with Royal Mail. Delivery time is 2-3 days. Times relate to Working days (not weekends or Bank Holidays). Please bear in mind that any delay or problem will be ENTIRELY down to the Postal Services. Royal Mail class post as missing after 10 working days from the date of posting.
* Large Items (eg Kits / Machines) – These are sent by Carrier. Please note that it takes around 2-3 days to get complete kits assembled ready for shipping.
Post and Packaging Costs
Small Items / Accessories - Royal Mail - £2.90 to £4.50 (calculated on weight / package size)
Large Items - eg Kits / Machines - Carrier - £8.00
** Shipping To - Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle Of Wight and certain Scotland Post Codes as can be seen below
Please Note. The Post and Packaging (of Large Items sent by carrier) to the below areas incurs extra charges as the carriers charge a premium to deliver to those areas. Please kindly contact us for shipping rates which will be charged extra, prior to making your purchase.
- Northern Ireland
- Isle Of Man
- Channel Islands
- Isle Of Wight
- And the following Scotland Post Codes
AB31 to AB38
AB40 to AB56
IV1 to IV28
IV30 to IV32
IV36 to IV40
IV41 to IV49
IV51, IV55 & IV56
IV52 to IV54
KA27 and KA28
KW1 to KW14
KW15 to KW17
PA21 to PA38
PA41 to PA49
PA60 to PA78
PH4 to PH41
PH42 to PH44
PH49 to PH50
Shipping - International
Please contact us for shipping / posting rates to your country.
Terms / Warranties
Please be advised that due to the nature of the products we sell all weights, measurements and images shown are a guide / approximate and may vary slightly. Please make contact for any assistance if required prior to purchasing.
Any order problems eg shortages, damages in transit etc must be reported in writing within 2 days from the date of receipt.
International : Please Note. We do not offer warranties on machines sold outside of the UK.
International Buyers purchase at their own risk.
Toolstream (Silverline / Silverstorm) Machines Warranty
These machines come with a 3 Year Warranty / Guarantee. The buyer must register the bench grinder online direct with the manufacturer ( www.silverlinetools.com/en-GB/Support/Guarantee?Guest ) within 30 days of purchase for the 3 year warranty to be valid. If not registered then a standard 30 day warranty is only offered. Warranty information is shown in the above link and in the manufacturer's manual supplied in the box. Warranty claims within 30 days of purchase are made with us. After 30 days of purchase then warranty claims must be made direct with the manufacturer. Warranty Claims are subject to their Terms and Conditions as shown on their website - www.silverlinetools.com
Due to the nature of polishing, warranties are not offered on polishing accessories / consumables
I hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If in the unlikely event you find it to be faulty or you have a change of mind and it has NOT been used, then we will very happily take it back as per the below policy. Warranty periods offered vary depending on the warranty period given to us by the various suppliers we use. These warranty periods are available upon request.
Returns Policy - 14 days from the date of purchase. Any order problems eg shortages, damages in transit etc must be reported in writing within 2 days from the date of receipt.
* Unwanted / Change Of Mind - We will need to be informed of your wish to return the item in writing in advance, prior to you returning it, including the reason why you wish to return it. Buyer to pay for returns postage (recorded delivery) for goods returned. Refund will be made once the goods are back with us.
* Damaged / Faulty Items. The buyer to pay (recorded service) for the item to be returned for inspection. We will only reimburse the postage / shipping charges for faulty items once they have been found to be faulty by the manufacturer. The amount of postage / carriage refunded will not be greater than what was originally paid to deliver the goods to you. This amount will be given upon request.
All returns whether faulty or otherwise must be returned complete (including manuals) in their original packaging. All returns must be sent by recorded post / carrier with the tracking number and carrier supplied to us in writing.
We reserve the right to refund for all or part of the initial purchase instead of offering a replacement.
If an item is returned without a tracking number and it gets lost in the post prior to arriving with us, then we cannot be held responsible for the loss and no refund / replacement will be offered.
Please kindly make contact if you are unsure on any of the above and it will be my pleasure to advise further.
Glass and Plastic : Scratch Removal, Polishing and Refurbishing Equipment